2X Dual-Stage Rotary Series Vacuum Pump:
2X dual-stage rotary series vacuum pump, is in dual-stage structure, the high-pressure stage and low-pressure stage, and its inlet is connected with the vacuum equipment. The pump technical parameters: 6×10-2pa. As required by users, a vacuum booster pump can be added, and take this pump as the pre-stage pump, to boost the pump draw force, and you will obtain a higher vacuum degree when you use this pump for gas withdrawal. The pump is suitable for metallurgy, chemical, optical power supply vacuum.
1- Compact structure
2- Easy to work
3- Double-stage direct connection structure
4- Using metal scraper ·
5- Can be matched with precision instruments Wide range of applications.
2X dual-stage rotary series vacuum Pump Condition :
l. 2X dual-stage rotary series vacuum pump is the basic equipment, and it is widely used in electronic elements and appliances manufacture, vacuum drying, filtering, soaking, welding.
2. 2X dual-stage rotary series vacuum pump, work in temperature 5ºC~40ºC.
3. 2X dual-stage rotary series vacuum pump inlet continuous-time shall not exceed 3min.
1. Check the oil level, it is advisable to fill the oil to the center of the oil mark when the pump is stopped. If it is too low, the exhaust valve cannot act as an oil seal and affect the degree of vacuum. If it is too high, it may cause fuel injection when starting to open to the atmosphere. During operation, the oil level has increased, which is a normal phenomenon. Oil production Use the clean vacuum pump oil of the specified brand and add it from the oil filling hole. After refueling, the screw plug should be screwed on. The oil should be filtered to prevent debris from entering and blocking the oil holes.
2. The 2XZ rotary vane vacuum pump can be started at 1 time under the atmosphere or any vacuum degree. If the pump port is connected with a solenoid valve, it should act at the same time as the pump.
3. When the ambient temperature is too high, the temperature of the oil will rise, the viscosity will drop, and the saturated vapor pressure will increase, which will cause the ultimate vacuum to drop, especially the total pressure measured with a thermocouple. Such as strengthening ventilation and heat dissipation, or improving pump oil performance, the ultimate vacuum can be improved.
4. Check that the ultimate vacuum of the 2XZ rotary vane vacuum pump is based on the compression mercury vacuum gauge. If the gauge is fully pre-pumped, the pump temperature is stable, and the pump port is directly connected to the gauge. It will reach within 30 minutes of operation. Ultimate vacuum. The value measured by the total pressure gauge is related to the error of the pump oil, the vacuum gauge, and the gauge. Sometimes the error can be very large and can only be used as a reference.
5. If the relative humidity is high, or the pumped gas contains more condensable steam, the gas ballast valve should be opened after the pumped container is connected, and the gas ballast valve should be closed after 20-40 minutes of operation. Before stopping the pump, the gas ballast valve can be opened for 30-minute no-load movement to extend the life of the pump oil.
6. Oil selection for 2XZ rotary vane vacuum pump: The viscosity of the pump oil affects the starting power and the ultimate vacuum of the pump. When the viscosity is high, it is beneficial to the vacuum degree, but the starting power is larger. The saturated vapor pressure of the oil at the pump temperature will affect the ultimate total pressure of the pump, the lower the better.
|Motor power (KW)
|Temperature rise (ºC)
|Inlet diameter (mm)
|rotation speed (r/min)
|Oil capacity (L)
|Cooling water (L/min)
Borra Technology Co., Ltd.
Borra Technology co., Ltd., founded in 1995, owns a top-rank design, production, sales, and service team, and modern production lines, to manufacture various self-priming pumps, movable diesel pumps, diesel Self-Priming dirt drain pumps, diesel fire pumps units, diesel mini-pumps.
1. One year or 1000 working hours guarantee of the whole machine except for wear parts;
2. Technical support by email the whole day;
3. Calling service;
4. User’s manual available;
5. Installation guide for clients from both China and abroad;
6. Maintenance and replacement service;
Q1: Are you a reliable company?
A1: Bora is located in Wenzu, a beautiful city in ZHangZhoug Province, China. we have many years of manufacturing experience,
we can supply all types of fire protection solutions, Drainage and sewage solution, and other pump products.
We have an independent factory and trade office.
Q2: how to deliver the portable diesel water pump
A2: We can offer our equipment by containers or bulk ship.
Q3: How to pay for the portable Diesel water pump?
A3: We can accept T/T, L/C and soon
Q4: why choose CZPT company?
A4: We have an independent factory and foreign trade office. so we can design high-quality portable generators
and water pumps according to clients requirements and our price is reasonable.
If you are interested in our products or have any questions about our products, we are very honored to serve you.
|Middle Pressure Pump
How to install a vacuum pump
A vacuum pump creates a relative vacuum within a sealed volume by drawing gas molecules from the sealed volume. Vacuum pumps can be used in a variety of industrial applications. They also offer various lubrication options. If you are considering purchasing, please understand its functions and features before purchasing.
How it works
The working principle of a vacuum pump is called gas transfer. The principle can be further divided into two basic categories: positive displacement and momentum transfer. At high pressure and moderate vacuum, gas molecules collide and move and create a viscous flow. At higher vacuum levels, gas molecules separate to create molecular or transitional flows.
Another principle of vacuum pumps is fluid-tightness. There are two main types of seals: rotary seals and screw seals. Rotary seals prevent liquid leakage, while screw seals only allow liquids to flow out at higher pressures. Some pumps may not use the third seal.
The flow rate of the vacuum pump determines the machine’s ability to pump a certain amount of material. A higher pumping speed will shorten the drain time. Therefore, the mass flow of the vacuum pump must be carefully considered. The speed and type of vacuum must also be considered.
The working principle of a vacuum pump is to push gas molecules from a high-pressure state to a low-pressure state. This creates a partial vacuum. There are many different types of vacuum pumps, each with different functions. Some are mechanical, some are chemical. In either case, their function is the same: to create a partial or complete vacuum. Vacuum pumps use a variety of technologies and are sized according to the application. Proper sizing is critical for optimum efficiency.
Gas transfer pumps use the same principles as vacuum pumps but use different technology. One of the earliest examples is the Archimedes spiral. Its structure consists of a single screw inside a hollow cylinder. More modern designs use double or triple screws. The rotation of the screw causes gas molecules to be trapped in the cavity between the screw and the housing. The fluid is then discharged at slightly above atmospheric pressure. This difference is called the compression ratio.
Another type of vacuum pump is a diffusion pump. Its main use is industrial vacuum processing. It is used in applications such as mass spectrometry, nanotechnology and analytical instrumentation. These pumps are generally inexpensive to purchase and operate.
Vacuum pumps are essential for many scientific and industrial processes. They are used in the production of vacuum tubes, CRTs, lamps and semiconductor processing. They can also be used to support mechanical equipment. For example, they can be mounted on the engine of a motor vehicle. Likewise, they can be used to power hydraulic components of aircraft. Among other uses, the vacuum pump helps calibrate the gyroscope.
Vacuum pumps are widely used in the pharmaceutical industry and are one of the largest users of this technology. They help deal with hazardous materials and eliminate waste quickly. They are also used in power jets, dump fuel tanks and rear doors, among others. However, they are sensitive to contamination and should only be used in environments where leaks can be prevented. Therefore, choosing the right fluid for the application is very important.
The most popular type of vacuum pump is the rotary vane pump. These pumps are known for their high pumping speed and low pressure. Their efficient pumping capacity allows them to reach pressures below 10-6 bar. Additionally, they are usually oil-sealed and have excellent vacuuming capabilities.
Vacuum pumps are often used to remove air from closed systems. They create a vacuum by reducing the density of the air in the compressed space. This is done by using the mechanical force energy generated by the rotating shaft. When the pump is under pressure, it converts this energy into pneumatic power. When the pressure is different, the energy produced depends on the volume of the gas and the pressure difference between the inner and outer atmospheres.
Vacuum pumps are also used in the manufacture of solar cells. They are used in the manufacture of solar cells, including ingot casting processes as well as cell and module processes. The design of the vacuum system plays an important role in reducing the cost of the process, thus making it profitable. Due to their low maintenance costs, they are an invaluable tool for making solar cells.
Vacuum pumps are widely used in many applications. In addition to industrial and research uses, they are also used in water remediation.
Oil Lubrication Option
Vacuum pumps are available in a variety of oil lubrication options. Choosing the right lubricant can help protect your vacuum pump and maximize its performance. Different base oils may contain different additives, such as antioxidants, and some contain additional additives for specific purposes. You should choose an oil with the right concentration of these additives for optimal lubrication of your vacuum pump.
Vacuum pumps are usually lubricated with paraffinic mineral oil. However, this type of lubricant evaporates as the temperature increases. To minimize evaporative losses, choose a lubricant with low vapor pressure. Also, you should choose lubricants that are resistant to extreme temperatures. Extreme temperatures can put extra stress on the oil and can even significantly shorten the life of the oil.
In terms of viscosity, synthetic oils are the best choice for vacuum pumps. These types of oils are designed to resist gas dissolution and are more resistant to corrosion. Therefore, synthetic oils are ideal for handling aggressive substances. Whether or not your pump needs lubrication, choosing a quality product is important.
The vacuum pump oil should be changed periodically according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. If you use a filter, you should also change the oil as soon as the filter reaches the end of its life. Unplanned oil changes will eventually cause the vacuum pump to not reach its maximum vacuum capacity.
You can buy vacuum pump oil from vacuum pump manufacturers or other suppliers. These options are available in a variety of sizes, and labels can be customized. The oil should be designed for the pump. However, you should check the manufacturer’s recommendations to avoid buying the wrong type.
If you choose to use a synthetic oil, it is important to use a good quality oil. It helps the pump work more efficiently and prolong its life.
After choosing a suitable location, the next step is to install the pump. First, place the pump on a flat surface. Then, screw the pump onto the motor body above the check valve. Make sure the accessories are wrapped with sealing tape and secured with screws. The direction of gas inflow and outflow is indicated by arrows on the pump. The direction of rotation around the pump is also shown.
During commissioning, check the operation of each part of the pump. If the pump is equipped with a pipe connection, the pipe should be the same size and shape as the pump flange. Also, make sure that the piping does not cause any pressure drop. In addition, the first three weeks of operation require the installation of protective nets at the suction ports.
When selecting a pump, consider the back pressure of the system. Too much back pressure will affect the capacity of the vacuum pump. Also, check the temperature of the seal. If the temperature is too high, the seal may be damaged. It could also be due to a partially closed valve in the recirculation line or a clogged filter. Circulation pumps and heat exchangers should also be checked for fouling.
The vacuum pump is usually installed in the chassis area of the car. They can be mounted next to the engine or on a lower support frame. They are usually fastened to the bracket using suitable shock absorbers and isolating elements. However, before installing the vacuum pump, be sure to check the vacuum pump’s wiring harness before connecting it to the vehicle.
In many experimental setups, a vacuum pump is essential. However, improperly installed vacuum pumps can expose users to harmful vapors and chemicals. Appropriate plugs and belt guards should be installed to prevent any accidental chemical exposure. It is also important to install a fume hood for the pump.
In most cases, vacuum pumps come with installation manuals and instructions. Some manufacturers even offer start-up assistance if needed.
editor by CX 2023-06-06