ZLS-2 Vacuum centrifugal concentrator
The ZLS collection vacuum centrifugal concentrator has the function of swiftly and securely evaporating drinking water and organic and natural solvents from the sample. The processed sample can be conveniently used for numerous qualitative analyses – chemical, biochemical, organic analysis, immunoscreening, food security, residue analysis etc. Ideal for focus of immunoglobulins, focus of drug metabolites, SPE strong period extraction, pre- and publish-treatment of liquid chromatography, ADMET/toxicology, polymer chemistry, DNA/RNA purification and concentration, oligomerization, forensic/drug abuse tests,common labtorary concentrating.
- It adopts the Infineon company’s solitary-chip microcomputer and Infineon’s travel module, cooperates with the impartial research and advancement management board and the big torque DC brushless motor.
- The operation is secure and minimal sounds, delivering a relaxed laboratory setting.
three. Vacuum sample heating (optional) can be recognized.
four. TFT-Liquid crystal display true coloration show, touch screen button and actual physical button twin operation manner, with special button for centrifugal drive show, exhibit environment parameters and running parameters.
five. With in excess of temperature warning function.
6. Adopt uniform heating technique, fast heating, higher temperature manage precision, can warmth the cavity to 60 °C.
7. The centrifugal chamber is created of alloy aluminum, and the anodic electrophoresis floor treatment method method can resist the corrosion of most chemical reagents and solvents.
eight. Upkeep-free non-make contact with generate rotation system.
nine. CZPTmethyl methacrylate transparent include for straightforward checking of the focus procedure.
ten. CZPT microprocessor manage and easy and uncomplicated procedure interface.
eleven. Focus time: 1min-99h59min, can be combined with cold entice.
twelve. Split design and style, cost-free to assemble and match, flexible and practical.
13. Minimal temperature concentration to avoid loss of sample denaturation, activity degradation, oxidation. High throughput enables dozens of samples to be processed concurrently with no cross-contamination. The sample developed no foam and no decline. Risk-free and easy cold entice solvent recovery method
|10ml×12 or 6x50ml
|Temperature manage selection
|indoor~60ºCor no heating perform
|Web excess weight